Fucking my Aunt


Hi all readers ..finally i got
courage to submit my real
stories which happened to me
@ the age of 20 ..now i m
22 ...let me describe about
me ,i m Shahul and my age is
22 and i m from a decent
family and living in Chennai.this
stories i m going to post is
about my aunt (cousin's
mom) .well everything started
wen i m 20 and i m on
semester vacation.i went to my
cousin house and he is my
best friend ,i m very close to
him tat i see blue films with him
and jerk off in front of
him ..then think about our
closeness ..his name is
gani .and he got a great
mom ,whose name is
Fathima ,and i love her to d
core since she is damn sexy
even at d age of 40 .let me
describe about her,she will be
very fair in colour .her stats is
36-38-36 .she is bit fat since she
is mother of two
children .whenever i go to my
cousin house my dick will raise
seeing her,she is typical
women and she is very casual
in her dressing ,always she will
be wearing saree and her
boobs will be always visible.my
cousin dont know about my
feelings towards his mom .if he
tel means i dont know how he
will take it .
Then came a day where it was
boring for me in my house ,so
i left my cousin house.when i
reached his house,i came to
know tat he is not there in his
house.and his mom greeted
me with a smile.i went inside
and sat in sofa and started
watching t.v.meanwhile i asked
her about my cousin gani.she
told tat he went to d nearby
market.then later after 10 mins
his mom called my name and
called to a room where she
was taking things from room
shelves and since she is
short,she cant reach d top
most shelves.so she called my
name to help her,since i was
like her son.even i cant able to
reach it.so she said she wil
bring a stool and asked me to
climb and take d things.i was
very much feared since i was
wearing a lungi and since it
was a summer ,i din wear my
underwear .then after 30 secs
she brought d stool and
signaled me to climb it .i was
little hesitant coz i knew if i
climb she wil see my naked
dick .then with her compulsion i
climbed .when i was taking
things form d shelves suddenly
i looked down and saw her
massive fair boobs and my
dick got raised in few seconds
and since i was on d top and
she was standing in d bottom i
can see everything.she was
wearing a white abr and i can
see her bra strap.to my
surprise my cock was rock
hard and made a tent.wen my
cock raised ,it made a
tent.then my aunt saw it .saw
my naked cock.i dont know
what to do .her face became
reddish seeing my cock.
suddenly she asked me to get
down and i respected her
words and got down.then she
asked me y i din wear
underwear,since i m like her
son and in his son's age ,she
asked me this.then i told since
it was hot i din wear it.then she
told "idiot coz of it you know
what you have done?" i asked
her what i did .then d answer
which i got form her nearly
shock me.she told for d past 15
years i din see a cock like
yours and din make love to
your uncle ,since he lost
interest in me and started
fucking my sister.and i m
starving for sex and many a
times she had seen her sons
cock ,but having sex with my
son is sin,so i hided al my
feelings and was living
decently.now you made me go
crazy with yur dick.she asked
me can yu fuck me only
once .pleaseeeeeeeee..then
for me it was like a dream
came true.i willingly nodded
my head and dropped my
lungi..then i hugged her and
kissed her.then i took her to
bedroom and pushed her to d
bed and removed her pallu of
her saree and unbuttoned her
blouse and there i saw he
rwhite bra and started sucking
her fair boobs and pressing d
other one.she was moaning
holding my
head..ahhhhhhhhhhh..then i
threw her bra in a flash and
started sucking her
nipples .then i went down and
started kissing her navel and
then i removed her petticoat
and i was stunned to see her
pussy for d first time,and it
was full of hairs and was
searching her pussy lips and
with lot of effort i found it and
i was bit hesitant to suck her
pussy since it was so
hairy,suddenly she pulled my
head to her pussy and i
started sucking it and in
excitement she spread her
legs wide and moaning
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" ,
please finger my pussy" and i
inserted 2 fingers and started
fingering .then after 5 mins
she screamed and
cummed ..and i drank al her
pussy juice .then she sa in
doggy style and pulled my
cock with her hands and made
to touch her
pussy .woooooowww it was like
electric shock for me .and
then i started to press my dick
inside .friend believe me she
was so tight like a virgin
girl.and with immense
pressure my dick went
thru.and i was fucking her in
doggy style and she
moaning."fuck me
please ,harder ...please
ahhhhhh" and was pushing her
ass to me to take it
fully..suddenly i saw someone
standing behind me.then i
realised tat in excitement i
forgot to close d main door.it
was my cousin standing behind
me.and we saw him with red
face .full of anger.he then
came inside and slapped both
of us and my dick became so
small in fear.
then he shouted you
bastard ,fucking my mom ..i
nearly cried and begged to
him to leave us.and his mom
started to weep.then he told
wait i will teach you both a
lesson and he took both of us
to hall and asked to stand like
a dog.in fear both me and his
mom stood like dog without
dress and he went inside d
kitchen and brought a rope
and tied our neck with d rope
and tied the other end of rope
to d window .and he told today
you both are like goats(white
goats) and should fuck each
other in this position and
started to beat us with rope
and asked us to fuck.then
crying i hold her hips and
inserted my dick and started
to fuck her.friend imagine a
white lady in her hands and
taking my dick and her huge
bobs r hanging like a mango
and interested part is tat her
son is in front of us .and i
started to fuck her madly and
cummed inside her,then he got
up and called his another
friend to watch us
fucking .since i cummed my
dick got small and was
tried ,then his friend came
and my cousin told him
everything and started to beat
us again to fuck in front of his
friend.in pain again we
started to fuck and his frnd
was enjoying ,suddenly he
dropped his pant and slapped
me and pushed me down and
he stood in doggy style and
started to fuck her.she was
crying in pain and told "son
please leave me ,ask your
friend not to do this to
me,please......." and at d same
time she was enjoying ,his big
dick..and he realized his cum
inside her...then his friend and
my cousin left us and warned
both of us to fuck anytime
when thy asked to and left d
place slapping me and his
mom ...will continue the
remaining in part II

Comments

  1. Any lesbo or female or couple in hyderabad massage me . Who want pregnancy Also message to my mail .

    Naresh9461@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chelli ni thalli chesanu

akka tho o nite

Anna chellali sex jivitham