A Real Story

Hello guys this is my real story I lost
my virginity to my sister (Priya) last
month, just after diwali. I am 18 and
priya is 20. My sister is one of the best
sisters one can have. Caring, good
nature damn too hot, fair, figure is
also awesome, very curvy. Height is
5.5 feet. We love each other a lot but
this was a just a brother sister love.
I never had sexual feelings about her
even though we slept of the bed, we
never had naughty feeling about
eachother our bed is pretty big as it
could accomodate 3 people with ease,
hence priya and I could sleep
comfortably. This diwali, mom had
invited many family people, 16-17
people, so our house was packed with
guests. They were gonna be here for
4 days on the first day as guests
started to come.
The house was becoming cheerful
and noicy as the first day came to an
end, after the dinner, discussions for
the sleeping arrangement began.
Finally it was decided that my bed was
going to be occupied by 5 people, as it
was big big accordingly, me, two of
my sisters, Priya and madhura, my
mom and my mom's sister were the
people who were going to occupy my
bed.
So we all were cramped ony my bed.
We were adjusting our self. I and
Priya were ony one side, madhura in
the middle andmom and her sister on
other as my mum was tired she and
my aunt slept quickly where as me
and priya were still adjusting our
self. Madhura also slept in a while. So
Priya was facing away from me as it
was too crowded.
My full body was touching her body. I
don’t know why but my penis became
erect and it was touching her ass and
maybe she didnt notice it but I was
having fun. I put my hand over her
and slept. Now on the second night I
knew I was going to have fun again
so I intentionally didnt wear my
underwear. Like yesterday mum and
her sister slept early. Today my penis
got an erection as soon my body
touched Priya's body.
She was awake and she laughed
when she noticed my cock was hard
and said, dude I can feel your penis.
Please take it away I said there is no
place I can not move even if I move
an inch I will fall down I was
embarrased. I said sorry but also told
her and I can’t help it. She said fine
and tried to sleep. My penis was
touching her ass. I was feeling her
soft ass.
Slowly I started to move my cock and
pressed it against her fucking hot
ass. First time when she noticed it she
pushed me and said, stop it and I told
her that I can not sleep now until my
cock is down. She told me to go into
the bathroom and mastubate. I said
no and told her and I will try to sleep
but I could not and I again started
rubbing my cock against her butt.
She was feeling uncomfortable so she
kept her hands between my penis and
her ass.
I tried to remove her hand. I used to
remove her hand and then she used
to bring it back. So finally I started
rubbing my penis on her hand. So
now I put my hand inside my short
and started stroking my cock! I was
getting a bit faster with each stroke.
She woke up and tried to push my
cock away and she found that I was
masturbating. She asked me, what
are you doing, there are people
around, if they see you masturbating,
and you’re dead.
I immediately said don’t worry, no one
will see us every one is sleeping you
are making me uncomfortable. I
cannot sleep like this Priya, let me just
ease the erection then we both can
sleep shedid not say anything. It was
1:30 am. All were deep asleep. So, I
touched her ass. Wow what a feeling.
She pushed my hand away again I
touched her ass.
This time she just held my hand, did
not remove it. I slowly inserted my
hand inside her short and what I
found rather what I did not find was
her panty. It was missing; she did not
wear it at night. I slid her short down
but she pulled em up again I pulled it
down and rubbed my penis against
ass. I was about to cum but she pulled
the short up. I ejaculated on her pant.
All my sperms on her pant and I slept
peacefully that night.
Next day I was not able to talk to her.
It was 2 in the afternoon.She noticed it
that I am not talking with her. She
walked down to me and said, if you
are embarrased because of last
night's thing, then it’s fine. I did not
mind that and I said sorry and we
moved on. Now as the diwali was
over, all the guests had left,
everything was back to normal.
We followed our daily routine and our
parents had planned a vacation for
themselves in Malaysia. It was a week
long vacation. Me and my sister were
gonna be alone for a week. Mom had
told priya to cook and take care of the
house. So they left for the airport
early in the morning. The day was a
regular, college, classes at about 9
pm priya cooked the food.
We finished our dinner and decided
to go to bed early as Priya was tired
as usual Priya wore a short nd a top
and I wore a tshirt and a short. We
were chatting with eachother while
lying on bed. General topics, I asked
her about her bf, she asked about gf,
etc. Suddenly she asked why you were
turned on that night when my ass was
touching you.
I had no answer but and I said it felt
really nice that night yourass is
awesome and that’s why I was turned
on." I said sorry and told her that it
may sound weird but I feel you are
very hot. She didn't reply and turned
away from me. I went near her,
hugged her from behind. She didn't
say a word. I could feel the heat of
her body, the smell of the night lotion
on her body.
I was excited and so my cock was
hard. It was touching her ass but she
did not say anything. I started to rub
it against her butt and now I feel hot
and I wanted to kiss her, but didnt
know whether she will allow me. I
stopped rubbing my penis against
her. She noticed it and so she turned
towards me as soon as she turned
towards me I kissed her on lips but
she didnot kiss me back.
I stopped and looked at her and again
started kissing, this time it was
fantastic! Her lips were soft and
smooth. We kissed for a while then
slowly I started kissing her neck and
went down to her boobs. She pushed
me away and said that we can’t do
this, this isnt right but I did not care, I
tore off hertop and started sucking
her nipples wildly. She told me to
stopbut I did not and later she started
moaning.
I pulled her short off and as usual no
panty! Later I kissed her vagina and it
smelled like heaven! I started
fingering her vagina, it was tight and
wet. She was moaning so loudly that
maybe our neighbours could hear
her. Then I removed my cock and
was ready to enter her when she said
we can’t do this. You are my brother"
I assured her nothing will happen and
inserted my cock slowly inside her
vagina.
It was damn tight but the feel of
vagina was marvelous, we started
fucking in missionary position and
then doggy. I was very hard on her. I
told her and I am about to cum. She
said dont stop so I did not stop and
ejaculated inside her vagina. I lost
my erection so I told her that I will take
care of her now, I started licking and
finger her pussy after a while she
started shouting.
I am coming, I’m coming" and her
vagina became tighter and I the
liquid from her vagina was on my
face. Then I told her to give me a
hand hob so my penis will become
erect. I told her that I had a dream of
fucking you in the balcony. She was
super horny so she said lets go. I
fucked her in the balcony. Weboth
were completely naked and she was
moaning aloud.
I pressed my hand against her mouth
and fucked her for another 10 mins
again I came inside her. We didnt
care to clean our selves, we slept full
night together, naked in the morning
when I woke up she was not besides
me, I went out of the room so look for
her. She was in the kitchen, all
cleaned bathed preparing breakfast
and I hugged her and said you were
amazing last night. She told me to
have a quick bath and then
breakfast.
So went to take a bath and called her
in. We had a quick sex session in the
bathroom, under shower. The week
was gonna be awesome with me and
Priya alone for the whole week we
behaved as a married couple with
multiple sex sessions. Now I am 20 and
she is 22 but still we have sex many
times.

Comments

  1. Any lesbo or female or couple in hyderabad massage me . Who want pregnancy Also message to my mail .

    Naresh9461@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chelli ni thalli chesanu

akka tho o nite

Anna chellali sex jivitham